The Chapel facility and the Chapel program are important, active parts of the College community and weddings are a welcome part of the Chapel’s connection with the community at large.
Stetson Chapel stands in the center of campus at the top of the College’s “fair Arcadian hill,” boasting a commanding view of the College’s main quadrangle and the city of Kalamazoo.
550 seats per chapel pews (including a balcony)
Georgian style chapel built in 1931. The Chapel has two aisles separating pews with windows on both the north and south sides of the chapel and a long chancel bounded by a semi-circular bank of windows that provide ample natural lighting and reveal graceful views of the campus and beyond.